2020 United States MotoGP
November 13 - November 15| $41 – $1246
The 2020 Grand Prix of The Americas has been postponed due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus and will now be held on November 13-15, 2020. Read about the amended 2020 MotoGP calendar HERE.
- AKA: Grand Prix of The Americas
- When: November 13-15, 2020 (
April 3-5, 2020)
- Where: Circuit of The Americas
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Circuit of The Americas
- Why go: Great spectating at this modern facility with one of America’s coolest cities nearby
- Learn more: Americas MotoGP: What you need to know
United States MotoGP Tickets
- Buy Tickets Here
- 3-Day General Admission = $109 USD (Friday $41, Saturday $51, Sunday $62)
- 2-Day MotoGP Village = $1246 (Saturday + Sunday)
- 3-Day Main Grandstand = $156-209 (Sunday only tickets available)
- 3-Day Turn 1 Grandstand = $156-198 (Sunday only tickets available)
- 3-Day Turn 15 Grandstand= $156-198 (Sunday only tickets available)
- 3-Day Camping Tickets (Lot N) = $263
Where to watch the action at Circuit of The Americas
With lots of natural elevation, the General Admission areas at Circuit of the Americas offer some great viewing for fans on a budget. In terms of grandstands, Turn 1 and Turn 15 offer some of the best views and on-track action.
Visit the Circuit of the Americas page for more information about the home of the United States MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Much of the information in the United States Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations is also relevant for MotoGP.