2019 Thailand MotoGP
October 4 - October 6| $USD69 – $USD139
- When: October 4-6, 2019
- Where: Chang International Circuit
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Chang International Circuit
- Why go: MotoGP’s newest destination – combine with a beach or culture holiday in Thailand or SE Asia
Thailand MotoGP Tickets
- Buy tickets here
- All tickets for 3 days, prices in $USD
- Main Grandstand = $132 SOLD OUT
- Marquez Stand = $139
- Rossi Stand = $139
- Side Stand = $69
Where to watch the action at Chang International Circuit
The Main Grandstand is good for the race build up, start, pit stops and podium ceremony. Otherwise, the Side Stands are great value for money and offer excellent views .
Visit the Chang International Circuit page for more information about the home of the Thailand MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.