2020 Thailand MotoGP
October 2 - October 4| $72 – $144
The 2020 Thai MotoGP, originally scheduled for March 20-22 and postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak, has been rescheduled to a new date on October 2-4.
- When: October 2-4, 2020 (RESCHEDULED DATE)
- Where: Chang International Circuit
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Chang International Circuit
- Why go: MotoGP’s newest destination. Combine with a beach or culture holiday in Thailand or SE Asia?
2020 Thai MotoGP Tickets
- Buy tickets here
- All tickets for 3 days, prices in $USD
- Main / Marquez / Rossi Grandstands = $144
- Side Stand = $72
Where to watch the action at Chang International Circuit
The Main Grandstand is good for the race build up, start, pit stops and podium ceremony. Otherwise, the Side Stands are great value for money and offer excellent views.
Visit the Chang International Circuit page for more information about the home of the Thailand MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.