2020 Spain MotoGP
May 1 - May 3| €78 – €1143
The 2020 Spanish Grand Prix has been postponed due to the global COVID-19 pandemic and will not take place on May 1-3. A new date has not yet been announced for the race. Learn more HERE.
When: May 1-3, 2020
- Where: Circuito de Jerez
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Circuito de Jerez
- Why go: Passionate local fans, great vantage points, exciting racing and some much needed sun after a long European winter
Spanish MotoGP Tickets
- Buy Tickets Here
- Save up to 25% until April 3, 2020
- 3-Day Reserved Grandstands = €128-164
- 3-Day Unreserved Grandstands (M6, R9, T8) = €108
- 3-Day General Admission (Pelouse) = €69
- 2-Day MotoGP Village = €1150 (Sunday only = €906)
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Jerez
With plenty of hills close to the circuit, the General Admission zones at Jerez offers some great panoramic views of the action. The C2 Grandstand that wraps around the first turn is generally good for passing moves and on-track action, plus you get a distant view of the start and pits. X1 Grandstand also has good views over large sections of the track.
Visit the Circuito de Jerez page for more information about the home of the Spanish MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.