2020 Sanya E-Prix
March 21| 80CNY – 1080CNY
The 2020 Sanya E-Prix has been postponed due to the outbreak of the coronavirus in China.
When: March 21, 2020
- Where: Sanya Street Circuit
- Where to stay: Sanya Accommodation
- Why go: Exciting electric racing on the Chinese resort island of Hainan. A circuit surrounded by seaside views of China’s Haitang Bay is reason enough to visit.
Sanya E-Prix Tickets
- Buy tickets here.
- Allianz E-Village Tickets cost 80 CNY ($11.50 USD)
- Grandstand tickets cost 1080 CNY ($155 USD) for adults, half price for children under 12 and seniors aged 65+
- Children under 1.2m can accompany a paying adult for free, but without occupying a reserved seat
Visit the Sanya Street Circuit page for more information about the home of the Sanya E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.