2021 Sanya E-Prix
March 13| TBC
- When: March 13, 2021
- Where: Sanya Street Circuit
- Where to stay: Sanya Accommodation
- Why go: Exciting electric racing on the Chinese resort island of Hainan. A circuit surrounded by seaside views of China’s Haitang Bay is reason enough to visit.
2021 Sanya E-Prix Tickets
- Tickets are not yet on sale for the 2021 Sanya E-Prix. Information below relates to the 2020 event, which was cancelled due to coronavirus.
- Allianz E-Village Tickets cost 80 CNY ($11.50 USD)
- Grandstand tickets cost 1080 CNY ($155 USD) for adults, half price for children under 12 and seniors aged 65+
- Children under 1.2m can accompany a paying adult for free, but without occupying a reserved seat
Visit the Sanya Street Circuit page for more information about the home of the Sanya E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.