2020 Rome E-Prix
April 4| €39 – €99
The 2020 Rome E-Prix has been postponed due to the global outbreak of COVID-19 and will not take place on April 4. A new date for the race has not yet been announced. Full ticket refunds are being offered. More information HERE.
When: April 4, 2020
- Where: Circuito Cittadino dell’EUR
- Where to stay: Rome Accommodation
- Why go: Street racing in the heart of Rome. Racing around Mussolini-era buildings is a sight unlike any other in any racing series.
2020 Rome E-Prix Tickets
- Buy tickets here
- Tickets are discounted by 20% until December 3
- Discounted tickets available for students and children aged 3-15
- All tickets include access to the Allianz E-Village
- Bronze tickets: €39
- Silver tickets: €59
- Gold tickets: €99
Preliminary Schedule for the 2020 Rome E-Prix
- Gates open @ 07:00
- Formula E practice @ 08:00-08:30
- Jaguar I-Pace eTrophy qualifying @ 08:45-09:15
- Formula E qualifying @ 09:45-10:50
- 2020 Rome E-Prix @ 14:00-15:00
- Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY race @ 16:20
Visit the Circuito Cittadino dell’EUR page for more information about the home of the Rome E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.