2020 Portuguese MotoGP
November 20 - November 22
The Algarve International Circuit will host the final race of the 2020 MotoGP season this November. It’s the first time that MotoGP will visit the circuit, and follows just one month after Formula 1 also visits the circuit for the first time.
- When: November 20-22, 2020
- Where: Algarve International Circuit
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Portimao
- Why go: Title decider? Modern circuit in pretty corner of Europe, mild weather.
2020 Portuguese MotoGP Tickets
- Tickets for the 2020 Portuguese MotoGP are not yet available.
Where to watch the action at Algarve International Circuit
The grandstand views at Algarve International Circuit are excellent, with many offering views over large parts of the circuit. Choose the Main Grandstand (approximately 16,000 seats) for pit views and the start. Other good places to watch here include the South Grandstand and the Portimão grandstand.
Visit the Algarve International Circuit for more information about the home of the Portuguese MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.