2020 New York E-Prix
11 July 2020
- When: July 11, 2020
- Where: Brooklyn Street Circuit
- Where to stay: New York Accommodation
- Need to know: Two races will be run in New York on Saturday, July 13 and Sunday, July 14.
- Why go: Combine exciting racing with a city break in Berlin, one of Europe’s most exciting cities.
New York E-Prix Tickets
Tickets for the 2020 New York ePrix are not yet on sale. Information below currently relates to 2019.
- Buy here
- Access to the Allianz E-Village costs $9.60 for adults / free for children
- Grandstand A tickets: Blue Band A tickets (closer to the track) cost $72.50 for adults ($1 for children) and Red Band B tickets (higher up) cost $76 for adults & $47.50
- Premium Podium Lounge & Sky Loung access with reserved seating, food & drink cost $280 for adults and $175 for children (aged 3-12)
Visit the Brooklyn Street Circuit page for more information about the home of the New York E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.