2020 Italy MotoGP
May 29 - May 31| €33 – €1200
- When: May 29-31, 2020
- Where: Mugello Circuit
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Mugello Circuit
- Why go: Electric atmosphere from passionate tifosi, beautiful location close to Florence in Tuscany.
2020 Italian MotoGP Tickets
Mugello has a very large ticket offer for the Italian MotoGP event, with general admission, grandstand and hospitality available for single or multiple days. Discounted tickets are also offered for women, children aged 14-18 and children 13 and under.
- Buy tickets here. Earl bird discounts are currently available!
- 3-Day General Admission Night & Day Tickets = €176 (2-Day = €143)*
- 3-Day Grandstand Tickets = €259-413 (2-Day = €226-391)**
- 3-Day Camper Access = €110
- 2-Day Hospitality (Gold, Platinum, Mugello Lounge) from €605-1200
*You can stay overnight at the track with Night & Day Tickets. **Grandstand Centrale Poltronissima is already sold out for 2020.
Where to Watch the Action at Mugello Circuit
If you don’t like big crowds and battling for a spot to watch, it’s better to avoid General Admission and go for a reserved grandstand seat. The cheapest grandstand, Poggio Secco, has decent views and good views of the big screen. Biondetti Silver is also recommended for watching lots of on-track action.
Visit the Mugello Circuit page for more information about the home of the Italian MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.