2020 Qatar MotoGP
March 6 - March 8| $26 – $845
- When: March 6-8, 2020
- Where: Losail International Circuit
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Losail International Circuit
- Why go: First race of the season. See the new riders and bikes in action for the first time.
Qatar MotoGP Tickets
- Buy tickets here.
- Save 20% until February 1, 2020
- General Grandstand Tickets: Friday to Sunday $89 USD (Friday $27, Saturday $46, Sunday $70)
- MotoGP Village: Saturday and Sunday $1046 USD
Where to watch the action at Losail International Circuit
The General Grandstand tickets in Qatar are very well priced at under $100 for all 3 days. You can watch the action, including the start and podium celebrations, from the Main Grandstand.
2020 Qatar MotoGP Schedule (Local Times)
- Friday, March 6: FP1 @ 13:40-14:25, FP2 @ 18:00-18:45
- Saturday, March 7: FP3 @ 13:15-14:00, FP4 @ 17:20-17:50, Qualifying @ 18:00-18:40
- Sunday, March 8: Warm up @ 13:40-14:00, Race @ 18:00
Visit the Losail International Circuit circuit page for more information about the home of the Qatar MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.