2020 Qatar MotoGP
6 March 2020 - 8 March 2020| $26 – $845
- When: March 6-8, 2020
- Where: Losail International Circuit
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Losail International Circuit
- Why go: First race of the season. See the new riders and bikes in action for the first time.
Qatar MotoGP Tickets
- Buy tickets here.
- General Grandstand Tickets: Thursday to Sunday $68 (Friday $26, Saturday $42, Sunday $58)
- Losail Club Grandstand: Thursday to Sunday $300 (Friday $83, Saturday $115, Sunday $141)
- Losail VIP Club Hospitality Tickets: Thursday to Sunday $845 (Friday $465, Saturday $465, Sunday $596)
Where to watch the action at Losail International Circuit
The General Grandstand tickets in Qatar are very well priced at $68 for all four days. You can watch the action, including the start and podium celebrations, from the Main Grandstand. The Losail Club Grandstand near Turn 10 also provides Paddock Access, drinks and meal voucher.
Visit the Losail International Circuit circuit page for more information about the home of the Qatar MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.