2020 Russian Grand Prix
September 25 - September 27| $76 – $1970
- When: September 25-27, 2020
- Where: Sochi Autodrom
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Sochi Autodrom
- Why go: Modern circuit in Russia’s premier seaside resort, affordable tickets.
2020 Russian Grand Prix Tickets
- Buy Here
- Save up to 30% until April 30, 2020
- 4-Day General Admission Tickets = $76 USD
- 4-Day Main Grandstand Tickets = $242-545
- 4-Day T1 Grandstand Tickets = $151-212
- 4-Day T2 Grandstand Tickets = $151-242
- 4-Day T3 Grandstand Tickets = $136-145
- 4-Day T4 Grandstand Tickets = $136-145
Where to Watch the Action at Sochi Autodrom
The views from the Main Grandstand are good; suited for first-time fans who want to see the pits action, race start and podium ceremony. Other recommended grandstands include Turn 1 and Turn 2. General Admission tickets only provide access to one small area of the circuit – better to go for a grandstand seat at Sochi Autodrom if you can afford it.
Visit the Sochi Autodrom page for more information about the home of the Russian Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Russian Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.