2020 Mexico City Grand Prix
October 30 - November 1
- When: October 3o to November 1, 2020
- Where: Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- Where to stay: Mexico City Accommodation
- Why go: The F1esta offers arguably the best trackside atmosphere on the calendar.
Mexico City Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets are not yet on sale.
- Join the wait list here.
Where to watch the action at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
The best atmosphere can be found in the Foro Sol stadium section of the circuit (Grada 14 & 15). Other good places to watch the action at the Mexican Grand Prix include the Blue Zone (Grade 3-6) and Yellow Zone (Grada 9-11).
Visit the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez page for more information about the home of the Mexico Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Mexican Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.