2020 Italian Grand Prix
September 4 - September 6| €50 – €689
- When: September 4-6, 2020
- Where: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Monza
- Why go: Historic track with incredible trackside atmosphere; proximity to Milan
2020 Italian Grand Prix Tickets
- Buy tickets here
- Save up to 7% until May 31, 2020
- 3-Day General Admission (Prato) = €100
- 3-Day Grandstand Tickets = €175-689
Where to watch the action at Monza
Some of the best grandstands at Monza are situated near the first hairpin (especially 8A and 6C), Ascari (13) and Parabolica (22). Friday is a good chance to take a walk around the circuit, as all grandstands are open.
Visit the Monza circuit page for more information about the home of the Italian Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Italian Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.com.