2019 Belgian Grand Prix
August 30 - September 1| €140 – €550
- When: August 30-September 1, 2019
- Where: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Why go: Classic track in a beautiful part of the world.
Belgian Grand Prix Tickets
- Buy tickets here
- Save up to 5% until May 31, 2019
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Having a grandstand seat is a good idea for race day, but we still recommend getting out and exploring the General Admission areas at this majestic circuit in the Ardennes mountains. Just don’t forget to wear good shoes and be prepared for changeable weather. Some of the best grandstands at Spa-Francorchamps include Gold 8 (facing the opening La Source corner and looking down the Main Straight) and Silver 2 / Gold 3 near Eau Rouge and Raidillon.
Visit the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps page for more information about the home of the Belgian Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Belgian Grand Prix travel guide on F1Destinations.com.