2020 Bahrain Grand Prix
March 20 - March 22| $USD160 – $USD400
The 2020 Bahrain Grand Prix has been postponed due to the global outbreak of COVID-19 and will not take place on March 20-22. A new date for the race has not yet been announced. Full ticket refunds are being offered. More information HERE.
When: March 20-22, 2020
- Where: Bahrain International Circuit
- Where to stay: Manama Accommodation
- Why go: Exciting night racing. Low spectator numbers make for a relaxed spectator experience.
Bahrain Grand Prix Tickets
Where to watch the action at Bahrain International Circuit
Unlike many other races, only five ticket categories are available at the Bahrain Grand Prix. For on-track action, we recommend either the Turn 1 Grandstand or the Batelco Grandstand. The cheapest Victory and University Complex tickets also offer great views.
2020 Bahrain Grand Prix Schedule
The schedule for the first night race of the 2020 Formula 1 season also features the opening rounds of the Formula 2 and Formula 3 calendars, as well as the Porsche GT3 Cup Middle East. Here are the local F1 times for Bahrain:
- Friday, March 20: FP1 @ 14:00-15:30, FP2 @ 18:00-19:30
- Saturday, March 21 FP3 @ 15:00-16:00, Qualifying @ 18:00-19:00
- Sunday, March 22 Race @ 18:10-20:10
- Click here for the full weekend schedule
Visit the Bahrain International Circuit page for more information about the home of the Bahrain Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Bahrain Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.