2020 Austrian Grand Prix
July 3 - July 12| N/A
Two race weekends at the Red Bull Ring will kick off the updated 2020 Formula 1 calendar following disruption caused by the global coronavirus pandemic. The Austrian Grand Prix is scheduled for July 3-5 and the Styrian Grand Prix for July 10-12. Both events will be closed, with no spectators present. Information below which relates to attending the event remains relevant for 2021.
- When: July 3-5 & July 10-12, 2020
- Where: Red Bull Ring
- Where to stay: Accommodation near the Red Bull Ring
- Why go: Well organized event in beautiful part of the world; affordable ticket prices.
Austrian Grand Prix Tickets
Fans who purchased tickets to the 2020 Austrian Grand Prix at the Red Bull Ring from official outlets should be entitled to move their tickets to the 2021 Austrian Grand Prix or receive a refund.
- Buy tickets in confidence from our partners, Gootickets.
- All tickets are sold for 3 days
- General Admission tickets from €70
- Grandstand tickets from €220
- 3-Corner Grandstand hopping tickets from €250
- Big screen TVs available from all grandstands
Where to watch the action at the Red Bull Ring
Unlike other F1 venues, the choice of tickets at the Red Bull Ring is pretty straightforward. You can choose from just three grandstands, plus General Admission. Price remain pretty much unchanged from last year, ranging from under €100 for the excellent 3-day General Admission tickets, less than €200 for the cheapest Grandstand tickets and up to €395-495 for the best pit-straight seats and the South West grandstand. The organizers also offer “three-corner grandstand hopping,” which has proved very popular; these tickets are some of the first to sell out.
Visit the Red Bull Ring circuit page for more information about the home of the Austrian Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Austrian Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.