2020 Catalan MotoGP
June 5 - June 7| €50 – €1150
- When: June 5-7, 2020
- Where: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Why go: Great circuit for spectating, passionate local fans and proximity to Barcelona, one of Europe’s great cities.
Catalan MotoGP Tickets
- Buy tickets here
- 3-Day General Admission (Pelouse) = €65 (Sunday only = €50)
- 3-Day Fan Grandstands (Main,J,K,N) = €80
- 3-Day Super Fan Grandstands (A,E,L) = €80
- 3-Day Excellence Grandstands (B,C,G) = €120
- 3-Day Excellence Plus Grandstands (F,H,I) = €140
- 2-Day Circuit Hospitality from €375
- 2-Day MotoGP Village = €1150 (Sunday only = €906)
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
There’s few bad vantage points at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. Even the General Admission zones offer excellent panoramic views, though the crowds on race day can make it harder to find a good spot. In terms of grandstands, our favourites are the raised L Grandstand and G Grandstand in the stadium section.
Visit the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya circuit page for more information about the home of the Catalan MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.