2019 Catalan MotoGP
June 14 - June 16| €59 – €1143
- When: June 14-16, 2019
- Where: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Why go: Great circuit for spectating, passionate local fans and proximity to Barcelona, one of Europe’s great cities.
Catalan MotoGP Tickets
- General Admission: 3-day tickets €59, race day tickets €45
- Grandstand Tickets:
- 3-day Fan Grandstands €80 (Main, J, K, N)
- 3-day Super Fan Grandstands €99 (A, B, E, L)
- 3-day Excellence Grandstands €140 (F, G, H, I)
- Hospitality Tickets:
- Circuit hospitality from €375 for Saturday & Sunday
- MotoGP VIP Village from €901 on race day or €1143 for Saturday & Sunday
- Buy tickets here.
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
There’s few bad vantage points at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. Even the General Admission zones offer excellent panoramic views, though the crowds on race day can make it harder to find a good spot. In terms of grandstands, our favourites are the raised L Grandstand and G Grandstand in the stadium section.
Visit the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya circuit page for more information about the home of the Catalan MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.