2020 Catalan MotoGP
September 25 - September 27
The 2020 Catalan MotoGP moves from June to September on the updated 2020 MotoGP calendar. The event is expected to be held behind closed doors with no spectators present. Information below which relates to attending the event remains relevant for 2021.
- When: September 25-27, 2020
- Where: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Why go: Great circuit for spectating, passionate local fans and proximity to Barcelona, one of Europe’s great cities.
2021 Catalan MotoGP Tickets
- Tickets are not yet available for the 2021 Catalan MotoGP.
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
There’s few bad vantage points at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. Even the General Admission zones offer excellent panoramic views, though the crowds on race day can make it harder to find a good spot. In terms of grandstands, our favourites are the raised L Grandstand and G Grandstand in the stadium section.
Visit the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya circuit page for more information about the home of the Catalan MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.