2020 Berlin E-Prix
June 20 - June 21| Free – €55
- When: June 20-21, 2020
- Where: Tempelhof Airport Street Circuit
- Where to stay: Berlin Accommodation
- Why go: Combine exciting racing with a city break in Berlin, one of Europe’s most exciting cities. Read about our trip to the 2019 Berlin ePrix.
Berlin E-Prix Tickets
Tickets are now on sale for the 2020 Berlin E-Prix. Once again, it’s a two-day event that also features the Greentech Festival. The Allianz E-Village is open on Saturday and tickets cost just €5 (buy here). The Berlin E-Prix takes place on Sunday, June 21. Here are the ticket details:
- Buy tickets here
- Tickets are discounted by 20% until December 3.
- Grandstand tickets (with entrance to the Allianz E-Village) are priced from €49-99
- Entrance to the Allianz E-Village only is priced at €10
Preliminary Schedule for the 2020 Berlin E-Prix
- Gates open @ 07:00
- Formula E qualifying @ 11:45
- 2020 Berlin E-Prix @ 16:00
Visit the Tempelhof Airport Street Circuit page for more information about the home of the Berlin E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.