2020 Austria MotoGP
August 14 - August 16| €85 – €199
- When: August 14-16, 2020
- Where: Red Bull Ring
- Where to stay: Accommodation near the Red Bull Ring
- Why go: Stunning scenery, good spectating and well organized. Cold beer and schnitzels.
Austrian MotoGP Tickets
- Buy tickets here
- 3-Day General Admission tickets = €95
- 3-Day Grandstand Tickets = €155-199
- 3-Day 3 Corner Grandstand Tickets = €155-165
- Single-day tickets for Sunday are also available
Where to watch the action at the Red Bull Ring
The General Admission areas offer good views at the Red Bull Ring, especially those at the top of the circuit. In terms of grandstands, we recommend the Steiermark Grandstand on the first corner, the sections of the Red Bull Grandstand closer to Turn 1 and the North (Nord) Grandstand at the top of the circuit.
Visit the Red Bull Ring circuit page for more information about the home of the Austrian MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Much of the information in the Austrian Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations is also relevant for MotoGP.