2021 Austria MotoGP
August 13 - August 15| €68 – €992
- When: August 13-15, 2021
- Where: Red Bull Ring
- Where to stay: Accommodation near the Red Bull Ring
- Why go: Stunning scenery, good spectating and well organized. Cold beer and schnitzels.
2021 Austrian MotoGP Tickets
- Tickets for the 2021 Austria MotoGP are now on sale
- 3-day grandstand tickets are priced from approx. €160-210 (Sunday only tickets are also available at a small discount)
- VIP access with hospitality in the Steirer Club and Race Club are also available
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis – in the event that spectator capacity is reduced, preference will be given to fans who purchased their tickets earlier
Where to watch the action at the Red Bull Ring
The General Admission areas offer good views at the Red Bull Ring, especially those at the top of the circuit. In terms of grandstands, we recommend the Steiermark Grandstand on the first corner, the sections of the Red Bull Grandstand closer to Turn 1 and the North (Nord) Grandstand at the top of the circuit.
Visit the Red Bull Ring circuit page for more information about the home of the Austrian MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Much of the information in the Austrian Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations is also relevant for MotoGP.