2020 Argentina MotoGP
November 20 - November 22| $79 – $1047
The 2020 Argentina MotoGP has been postponed due to the global outbreak of the COVID-19 virus and will now take place on November 20-22, rather than in April. Read about the updated 2020 MotoGP calendar HERE.
- When: November 20-22, 2020 (
April 17-19, 2020)
- Where: Autodromo Termas de Rio Hondo
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Autodromo Termas de Rio Hondo
- Why go: Combine your MotoGP trip with a few days relaxation in the nearby hot springs
Argentina MotoGP Tickets
- Buy tickets here
- 3-Day General Admission (Campo) Tickets = $79 USD
- 3-Day Speed Zone Grandstands (8, 9, 10) = $145
- 3-Day Finish Zone Grandstands (12, 13, 14) = $145
- 3-Day Premium Zone Grandstands = $225 (4, 5, 6, 7)*
- 3-Day GP Hospitality Club = $1020
- 2-Day MotoGP Village Hospitality = $1047
*Grandstand 4 is for Valentino Rossi fans and Grandstand 5 is for Marc Marquez fans.
Where to watch the action at Autodromo Termas de Rio Hondo
The viewing in the Panoramic Zone (General Admission) at the Argentina Grand Prix is excellent value for money. The best grandstands are in the Premium Zone, which are clustered around the first turn where there is always plenty of action.
Visit the Autodromo Termas de Rio Hondo circuit page for more information about the home of the Argentina MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.