2020 Aragon MotoGP
September 25 - September 27| €51 – €1143
The 2020 Aragon MotoGP has been rescheduled one week earlier than previously announced. This was done to accommodate a new date for the Thailand MotoGP, which was postponed by the outbreak of the coronavirus.
- When: September 25-27, 2020 (RESCHEDULED DATE)
- Where: Motorland Aragon
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Motorland Aragon
- Why go: Modern circuit with great atmosphere thanks to Spanish fans. Combine with beach holiday?
Aragon MotoGP Tickets
- Buy tickets here
- Save up to €10 until August 1, 2020
- General Admission Tickets (3 days), zones 4-6 = €54
- Grandstand Tickets (3 days) = €96-127
Where to watch the action at Motorland Aragon
Grandstand 3 has good panoramic views over large parts of the track. Turn 1 is a good overtaking spot and the best place to catch the action here is in Grandstand 1C.
Visit the Motorland Aragon circuit page for more information about the home of the Aragon MotoGP, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.