2020 Portuguese Grand Prix
23 October 2020 - 25 October 2020| €90 – €2070
Algarve International Circuit (Portimão) has been added to the revised 2020 Formula 1 calendar and will host the 2020 Portuguese Grand Prix (official name: FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN PORTUGUESE GRAND PRIX) on October 23-25. The modern Algarve circuit has never held a Formula 1 race, but did host F1 testing in 2008 and 2009. The Portuguese Grand Prix was last on the Formula 1 calendar at the Estoril Circuit in 1996.
- When: October 23-25, 2020
- Where: Algarve International Circuit (Portimão)
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Portimão
- Why go: Modern circuit near the coast with potential for good racing
2020 Portuguese Grand Prix Tickets
- Buy here
- Tickets are available for Sunday only or for 3 Days
- Most ticket categories are already sold out for the 2020 Portuguese Grand Prix.
2020 Portuguese Grand Prix Ticket Packages
- Buy packages direct from F1 Experiences
- F1 Experiences offers Official Ticket Packages for the 2020 Portuguese Grand Prix with a choice of grandstand seats or access to trackside hospitality suites, including the Formula 1 Paddock Club
- 3-Day Racer Packages with access to either the North Grandstand or Main Grandstand, along with exclusive trackside activities, are priced from €890.
- Accommodation and circuit transfers can also be added to Official Ticket Packages
Where to Watch the Action at Portimão
The undulating nature of the Algarve International Circuit means that views from most grandstands are very good. The covered Main Grandstand (with approximately 16,000 seats) offers good views of the pits and Main Straight, but ticket prices are high. An additional 56,000 grandstand seats are available at the circuit, though not all seats are expected to be available for this year’s race. Other good places to watch the action include the South Grandstand on the final corner and the Portimão stands on the low-speed Samsung Corner.
Visit the Portimão Circuit guide for more information about the home of the Portuguese Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay.