2021 Mexico City E-Prix
13 February 2021| TBC
- When: February 13, 2021
- Where: Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- Where to stay: Mexico City Accommodation
- Why go: Affordable tickets, stadium atmosphere, amazing street food in Mexico City.
2021 Mexico City E-Prix Tickets
- Tickets for the 2021 Mexico City E-Prix are not yet on sale. Information below relates to last year’s prices.h
- General Admission ticket prices (all grandstands):
- 185 MXN ($9.70 USD) for adults
- 96 MXN ($5 USD) for children
Where to watch the action at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
Just five grandstands are open for the Mexico City E-Prix. The best place to watch is in the Foro Sol stadium area; the north grandstand here offers marginally better views than the south grandstand. Also on offer are tickets in the Platino E grandstand on the final Peraltada corner, plus Grada 1 and 2 on the Main Straight; Grada 2 should offer better views of the pits.
Visit the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez page for more information about the home of the Mexico City E-Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Mexico Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.