2021 Spanish Grand Prix
May 7 - May 9
- When: May 7-9, 2021
- Where: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Why go: Modern circuit with great viewing, close to one of Europe’s finest cities.
2021 Spanish Grand Prix Tickets
- A limited number of tickets are now on sale for the 2021 Spanish Grand Prix in the following grandstands: D (Main), F, E, J, K, N, G & C. (No General Admission Access is available in 2021)
- Extensive COVID-19 safety measures are in place for the race, including registration for all ticket holders with ID checks at the gate, social distancing in the grandstands (max number of 4 tickets per order with surrounding seats blocked) and mask wearing compulsory at all times within the circuit.
- Buy Spanish Grand Prix tickets from our partners Grand Prix Tickets
2021 Spanish Grand Prix Packages
- Choose an Official Ticket Package from F1 Experiences for the 2021 Spanish Grand Prix, complete with access to the best grandstands in Barcelona or trackside hospitality in the Champions Club and Formula 1 Paddock Club
- Secure you access now
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya offers some of the best spectating on the Formula 1 calendar, including from the General Admission zones. With lots of natural elevation, some vantage points offer views of multiple corners. Recommended grandstands include L (raised high above Turn 2) and G (which wraps around the stadium section). Free Friday is offered in Spain, meaning you can check out the views from most grandstands on the first day of the weekend.
Visit the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya page for more information about the home of the Spanish Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Spanish Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.