2021 Japanese Grand Prix
8 October 2021 - 10 October 2021| TBC
- When: October 8-10, 2021
- Where: Suzuka Circuit
- Where to stay: Reserve a hotel in Nagoya with free cancellation
- Why go: Iconic circuit with a unique trackside atmosphere.
2021 Japanese Grand Prix Tickets
- Available soon
2021 Japanese Grand Prix Packages
- Get closer to Formula 1 in Japan with an Official Ticket Package from F1 Experiences
- Choose from grandstand seats or all-inclusive hospitality in the Champions Club or Formula 1 Paddock Club
- Additional activities at Suzuka include a Guided Track Tour, Exclusive Pit Lane Walk and guest appearances from F1 drivers
- Add accommodation in Nagoya to your package
- Secure access now
Where to watch the action at Suzuka Circuit
The General Admission areas at Suzuka are excellent. In terms of grandstands, we recommend Grandstand B on the first corner, Grandstand D at the beginning of the S Curves and Grandstand Q on the chicane before the final corner. Grandstand C is a good cheaper grandstand. Don’t forget that Suzuka operates a Free Friday policy – you can sit in any grandstand you wish (with the exception of V2 Upper) for the first day of F1 action.
Visit the Suzuka Circuit page for more information about the home of the Japanese Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Japanese Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.