2021 French Grand Prix
25 June 2021 - 27 June 2021| TBC
- When: June 25-27, 2021
- Where: Circuit Paul Ricard
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Circuit Paul Ricard
- Why go: Beaches, sun and culture on the French Riviera.
2021 French Grand Prix Tickets
- Available soon.
2021 French Grand Prix Packages
- Get insider access at Circuit Paul Ricard with F1 Experiences.
- Official Ticket Packages feature grandstand seats or access to all-inclusive hospitality in the Champions Club and Formula 1 Paddock Club, plus insider activities at the track
- Secure access now
Where to watch the action at Circuit Paul Ricard
Some of the best vantage points at Circuit Paul Ricard can be found at Virage Du Pont (Turn 12) and Saint Baume (Turns 3-4). The General Admission areas at the circuit are also good, but the large run-off areas mean you are some distance from the track itself. Check out our YouTube playlist with our videos from the 2019 French Grand Prix, including several grandstand views. You can also read about our experience at the 2019 French Grand Prix.
Visit the Circuit Paul Ricard page for more information about the home of the French Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the French Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.