2021 French Grand Prix
June 25 - June 27
- When: June 25-27, 2021
- Where: Circuit Paul Ricard
- Where to stay: Accommodation near Circuit Paul Ricard
- Why go: Beaches, sun and culture on the French Riviera.
2021 French Grand Prix Tickets
- Tickets are now on sale for the 2021 French Grand Prix, but spectator capacity is being heavily reduced this year. No General Admission access is being sold. Tickets are available in the following grandstands: Ligne De Depart (Main), Saint Baume and Chicane.
- Please note that should the race be postponed, tickets will be valid for new dates. If the race is cancelled, tickets will be transferred to the 2022 French Grand Prix. No refunds are offered on 2021 French Grand Prix tickets.
- Buy 2021 French Grand Prix tickets from our partners Grand Prix Tickets
2021 French Grand Prix Packages
- Get insider access at Circuit Paul Ricard with F1 Experiences.
- Official Ticket Packages feature grandstand seats or access to all-inclusive hospitality in the Champions Club and Formula 1 Paddock Club, plus insider activities at the track
- Secure access now
Where to watch the action at Circuit Paul Ricard
Some of the best vantage points at Circuit Paul Ricard can be found at Virage Du Pont (Turn 12) and Saint Baume (Turns 3-4). The General Admission areas at the circuit are also good, but the large run-off areas mean you are some distance from the track itself. Check out our YouTube playlist with our videos from the 2019 French Grand Prix, including several grandstand views. You can also read about our experience at the 2019 French Grand Prix.
Visit the Circuit Paul Ricard page for more information about the home of the French Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the French Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.