2021 Canadian Grand Prix
June 11 - June 13| TBC
- When: June 11-13, 2021
- Where: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
- Where to stay: Montréal Accommodation
- Why go: Arguably the best trackside and city atmosphere on the F1 calendar. Good chance of exciting racing.
2021 Canadian Grand Prix Tickets
- Available soon
2021 Canadian Grand Prix Packages
- F1 Experiences is now on sale with Official Ticket Packages for the 2021 Canadian Grand Prix
- Choose from the best grandstands in Montreal or all-inclusive hospitality in the Champions Club and Formula 1 Paddock Club plus insider activities such as F1 driver appearances, access to the F1 Paddock and a Guided Track Tour
- Secure access now
Where to watch the action at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Go for a grandstand seat at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve if you can – the general admission areas are small, have no elevation and get very busy for qualifying and the race. The best grandstands are located on the hairpin (L’Epingle), notably Grandstands 15 and 34 and Virage Senna (Turns 1-2) – we prefer Grandstand 11. Check out our video views from all the grandstands at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve: Top 10 Grandstands + 1 at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Visit the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve page for more information about the home of the Canadian Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Canadian Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.