2021 British Grand Prix
July 16 - July 18| €90 – €2650
Tickets and packages are now on sale for the 2021 British Grand Prix at Silverstone, which is provisionally scheduled for July 9-11. One of the best attended races on the F1 calendar, the British Grand Prix takes place at the historic Silverstone circuit.
- When: July 16-18, 2021
- Where: Silverstone Circuit
- Where to stay: Reserve acommodation near Silverstone with free cancellation
- Why go: Historic circuit with excellent trackside atmosphere.
2021 British Grand Prix Tickets
- Buy tickets here
- Grandstand tickets are available for 3 days (Friday to Sunday) or race day only (Sunday).
- Prices start at less than €100 for 3-day General Admission tickets. The most expensive grandstand tickets at Silverstone (Club Corner, International Pits Straight) are priced at just under €700 for 3 days.
- Access to selected hospitality suites at Silverstone is also available.
- Discounted grandstand tickets for children aged 15 and under are available
2021 British Grand Prix Official Ticket Packages
- Buy Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences
- F1 Experiences offers a choice of grandstand seats or access to all-inclusive hospitality in the Champions Club and Formula 1 Paddock Club. All packages include additional activities at Silverstone such as a Guided Track Tour, Exclusive Pit Lane Walk, access to the F1 Paddock and meet-and-greets with current and legendary F1 drivers
Where to watch the action at Silverstone
The General Admission areas at Silverstone offer some great views of the action. Some of the best grandstands at Silverstone include Becketts, next to one of the most challenging and iconic corners in all of Formula 1. Other recommended places to watch the action include Stowe and Club Corner. Learn more in our video analysis of the best grandstands at Silverstone.
Visit the Silverstone Circuit page for more information about the home of the British Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the British Grand Prix Travel Guide on F1Destinations.com.