2021 Belgian Grand Prix
27 August 2021 - 29 August 2021| €150 – €540
Tickets are now available for the 2021 Belgian Grand Prix (provisionally scheduled for August 27-29, 2021) and prices are discounted by up to 10% until January 31, 2021. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is one of the most historic and atmospheric circuits on the current F1 calendar, with excellent views and close racing.
- When: August 27-29, 2021
- Where: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Where to stay: Reserve accommodation near Spa-Francorchamps with free cancellation
- Why go: Classic track in a beautiful part of the world.
2021 Belgian Grand Prix Tickets
- Buy tickets here
- Tickets are discounted by up to 10% until 31 January 2021
- 3-day tickets are priced from €150 (General Admission) up to €540 (Gold 1/8)
2021 Belgian Grand Prix Official Ticket Packages
- Buy Official Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences
- Recommended packages include Champions Club Platinum with seating in the multi-level Business Tower overlooking Eau Rouge/Raidillon and Hero Ticket Packages with a seat in the covered Gold 2 Grandstand and access to exclusive trackside activities such as a Guided Track Tour and Paddock Club Reception with a current or legendary F1 guest appearance.
Where to watch the action at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Having a grandstand seat is a good idea for race day, but we still recommend getting out and exploring the General Admission areas at this majestic circuit in the Ardennes mountains. Just don’t forget to wear good shoes and be prepared for changeable weather. Some of the best grandstands at Spa-Francorchamps include Gold 8 (facing the opening La Source corner and looking down the Main Straight) and Silver 2 / Gold 3 near Eau Rouge/Raidillon.
Visit the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps page for more information about the home of the Belgian Grand Prix, including videos, image gallery, information about how to get to the circuit and advice on where to stay. Learn more in the Belgian Grand Prix travel guide on F1Destinations.com.